Booger on Kirby

kingfish

Word out on the street is the NCAA might be knocking on the door after they get done with the Vols. Could make for an interesting off season.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Ouch. Truth be hurtin'.

Less with more.

from the OP's article said:
In Richt’s first five seasons, the Dawgs went 56-13. Smart’s record through five seasons is 52-14.

DannyW

Ouch. Truth be hurtin'.

Less with more.

Yes, it is true. Through his first 5 seasons Kirby Smart has not won as many games at UGA as Mark Richt did, but he has made up for it by winning fewer SEC championships.

Last I heard Mark Richt is still available.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Wouldn’t surprise me. Kirby is that kind of dude. He’s not gonna win straight up.
You know him? Has he slighted you? Please feel free to prove this asinine statement with any link, copy/paste, proof....I don't mind anybody calling somebody else a fool, dummy, idiot, whatever else. But saying things like that about somebody you don't know is.... Well.....trashy

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Everybody is so worried about uga.... Fields v fromm, Kirby v richt. Unless you're Alabama, Clemson, and thx to the media Ohio state, ya best be worried about your favorite team if it ain't the dawgs. Georgia is doing OK. The next 2 or 3 years will really tell the tale

LEGHORN

You know him? Has he slighted you? Please feel free to prove this asinine statement with any link, copy/paste, proof....I don't mind anybody calling somebody else a fool, dummy, idiot, whatever else. But saying things like that about somebody you don't know is.... Well.....trashy
No I don’t know him, I don’t care to know him. Just an opinion/observation; you know we all have them. His attitude during interviews and in public and the fact that he must have a coach/staffer constantly keep him off the field tells ME all I need to know. I will say during his time at UGA, he has become less arrogant than when he first started.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Poor little whiny baby’s....

Kirby has kicked y’all teams so bad I understand why you hate him.

Unicoidawg

Staff member
Poor little whiny baby’s....

Kirby has kicked y’all teams so bad I understand why you hate him.

Lol.... did Coach hurt them? Show me where it hurts and we'll find a Kleenex.

Browning Slayer

Ouch. Truth be hurtin'.

Less with more.

Except you aren't preaching "truth" Techie...

You can put this in your pipe and smoke it Haters!

Especially you pathetic Barners that are "re-building" yet again..

There have been 221 Coaches in FBS since Kirby Smart started at Georgia. Here’s the list of coaches that have 50 wins, a conference championship & played for a national title since then:
Saban
Dabo
Kirby

That’s the list....3 out of 221 The “Kirby can’t coach” narrative is lazy

But don't let facts get in the way of you guys and your "opinions"..

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
In Richt’s first five seasons, the Dawgs went 56-13. Smart’s record through five seasons is 52-14. The records are not a complete apples-to-apples comparison as Richt’s tenure did not include an all-SEC season lacking “cupcakes” as the 2020 season did in which Smart’s squad managed to go 8-2 (without a scheduled game against winless Vanderbilt). Richt also did not take Georgia to the national title game,

Booyah.

:pop:

Unicoidawg

Staff member
They don't like facts Slayer...... :D

Browning Slayer