Booger on Kirby

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
And how many SEC Championships did Kirby win vs Richt in his first 5 years?

I get your point...you value top 10 wins more than you value championships. I just so happen to value championships more...fair enough.

Their is only 1 championship. The national championship.

Winning the SEC
Kirby has 10 top 10 wins in his first 5 years.

Richt had 3.

Gotcha. So Kirby can't beat the lesser opponents. That's coaching.

With Kirby's 5 starts he should have a couple NC's by now.

Twiggbuster

The barn is a dumpster fire, TN is still floppy top, Gamecocks continue to be irrelevant, Gators have a clown coach, MZ is still playing like they don’t belong, Vandy has a girl playing .

I still like Kirby.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Their is only 1 championship. The national championship.

Winning the SEC

Gotcha. So Kirby can't beat the lesser opponents. That's coaching.

With Kirby's 5 starts he should have a couple NC's by now.

You know the best part of having Kirby... Watching you guys get all up in a tizzy over him.. Which means, he's doing his job!

How many of those 3 win's did you actually watch of Tech this year? Were they even on tv?

TinKnocker

You know the best part of having Kirby... Watching you guys get all up in a tizzy over him.. Which means, he's doing his job!

How many of those 3 win's did you actually watch of Tech this year? Were they even on tv?
tekk games are part of the ACC Network package. They're the reason it's discounted. :bounce:

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !

I don't support the NCAA in any form. They are a leftist organization that supports blm.

Browning Slayer

I don't support the NCAA in any form. They are a leftist organization that supports blm.
Then why do you let Kirby’s success bother you?:pop:

Browning Slayer

His job is to win NC's. Period.

41 years!
You sure do whine a lot for a guy that says he doesn't support the NCAA in ANY form...

Which is it? Do you support the NCAA or don't you? If you don't, why do you care what Kirby does?

Come on Jim... Come out of the closet and admit it... You're a Dawg!

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Then why do you let Kirby’s success bother you?:pop:

Success?

Y'all are in your 5th decade without a ring.

The last successful thing to come out of Athens was REM and the B-52's.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
You sure do whine a lot for a guy that says he doesn't support the NCAA in ANY form...

Which is it? Do you support the NCAA or don't you? If you don't, why do you care what Kirby does?

Come on Jim... Come out of the closet and admit it... You're a Dawg!

The NCAA doesn't get as much as 1 penny from me.

I do enjoy holding the ball for UGA fans though!

cb.png

Browning Slayer

Success?

Y'all are in your 5th decade without a ring.

The last successful thing to come out of Athens was REM and the B-52's.
You sure do get worked up about UGA... Did you get picked on by some student athletes?

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
You sure do get worked up about UGA... Did you get picked on by some student athletes?

Actually, a lot of them former dawgs players are buddys of mine.

I enjoy busting their humps every chance I get.

Browning Slayer

The NCAA doesn't get as much as 1 penny from me.
yeah right.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You say you don't support the NCAA in "ANY" shape or form but yet you're reading articles, commenting in threads, starting threads and talking about the NCAA...

That's not in "ANY" shape or form.. :rofl::rofl:

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
yeah right.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You say you don't support the NCAA in "ANY" shape or form but yet you're reading articles, commenting in threads, starting threads and talking about the NCAA...

That's not in "ANY" shape or form.. :rofl::rofl:

How does the NCAA make money from me talking about football on GON?

How does the NCAA make money from me reading news articles?

Do tell.

Browning Slayer

How does the NCAA make money from me talking about football on GON?

How does the NCAA make money from me reading news articles?

Do tell.
Advertising... Those little pop-ups that hit these sites by the cookies you produce...

I don't support the NCAA in any form

You support them even when you think you don't...

You don't support them but you sure do talk a lot about them... If you don't support something, don't support it.. But don't come on here saying you don't support them but constantly talk about them. You don't watch football but you talk about it?

Give me a break! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
You don't support them but you sure do talk a lot about them... If you don't support something, don't support it.. But don't come on here saying you don't support them but constantly talk about them. You don't watch football but you talk about it?

Give me a break! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I do not financially support them.

As far as discussing them, I generally discuss how UGA sucks(5th decade with a championship) and how the NCAA supports leftists and blm. I doubt that helps the NCAA.

I don't support antifa either, but I sure do read news articles about them and talk about them.

Advertising... Those little pop-ups that hit these sites by the cookies you produce...

You support them even when you think you don't...

The NCAA makes money from "pop ups"(which I don't get on my browser) on GON and on news sites? You're wrong.