Bow giveaway for LH youth

Huntinfool

mea culpa

I actually just sent you a message this morning and then saw this post just now!

My kid wanted the bow and I totally dropped the ball to get it. Fell off my radar completely. He reminded me last night that I never took him to get it (and was pretty dang mad at me).

As I said in the message, if you've found somebody to take it I totally understand. But yes, he would still love to have it and I will find time to meet up with you as soon as possible.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
mea culpa

I actually just sent you a message this morning and then saw this post just now!

My kid wanted the bow and I totally dropped the ball to get it. Fell off my radar completely. He reminded me last night that I never took him to get it (and was pretty dang mad at me).

As I said in the message, if you've found somebody to take it I totally understand. But yes, he would still love to have it and I will find time to meet up with you as soon as possible.
Good to meet y'all today. I know he'll enjoy it!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Great news ! I hope it gets put to good use !
@Huntinfool needs to make sure he shares some pictures with a stuck animal with it !

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Thanks again Jim. Great to meet you. He's crazy excited about this bow. May take him a little while to grow into it. But he's got a great bow for the future.
Seems like a super kid. Well mannered and comfortable with conversation, shaking hands, etc. Love to see these traits in today's youth. Good job dad!

Latest posts