Bow sight

Hillbilly stalker

They make a lens for your peep sight. They actually make 2 different ones, the rectifier and the clarifier. One helps if you have trouble seeing your sights, the other of you having trouble seeing your target. They work good for a lot of people, I’ve used one for about the last 4-5 years ( reading glasses stage). They have you try several different strengths to see which fits your eyesight. Around $35 when I bought mine. I have seen magnifying sights with lenses, several hundred dollars.

Hillbilly stalker

Looks like the price has really went up, I bought mine at a bow shop. I bought only one, these look like a kit. You can change the lens as your eyesight changes. Mine is smaller and looks like a regular peep.2DAAB288-A860-4F61-B3D8-10582CCE504C.png

TomC

I use a clarifier in my peep on my target bow as it really clears things up BUT.......BUT be VERY careful hunting with them. They will catch debris and moisture at the worst possible time. You will realize this when you draw back on a deer and can't see ANYTHING through your peep! Not saying don't use one for hunting but be mindful of this and check the lens in your peep frequently!

dirttracker84

I use a #2 clarifier and a 4x lens and I've never had any issues but like others have said be mindful and check and clean both from time to time..... on a side note I carry a ziplock bag in my pack when I'm hunting in case it starts raining

Ihunt

If you haven’t tried one already, a single pin sight may help you. Get one with a .29 pin. Will be hard to shoot long distance with one that big but if you can’t see very good then long distance shots aren’t happening anyway.

Dbender

How does the single pin work out? My bow is older prob way slower than new stuff. My 20 yd and 40yd pins are close to 1/2" apart. I don't shoot over 40 at deer. Can't see twigs and sticks or grapevines that far in shady woods.

Dbender

On a side note, changing from an 85 grain point to 125 arrow drops roughly 8" at 40 yds. Pretty much same spot maybe 1 or 1 1/2 at 30 yds. I realize all bows are diff but is that roughly a common drop with same poundage bows? I have always shot lighter heads to flatten the curve and lessen the need for exact distance determination.