Braves tickets

Mike81

My daughters are wanting to go to a braves game. I have not been in a long time. Where do you guys like to purchase your tickets through?

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I use Ticketmaster. Get ready to pony up some cash. It’s stupid how much it costs to go to a braves game these days. We also went to a stripers game this year. Much less expensive

westcobbdog

Easy to buy at the ticket windows in the battery,too. Parking can be tricky, I park sometimes in pay lots off Herodian Way. Also park some behind Red Lobster, seems like it’s about $30 or $40. Easy walk down to the battery from there.

Geffellz18

My boss picked up tickets for our team last month and got the general admission tickets. Not an assigned seat, but you get into the park. Think he said they were like $20 which was much less than seated tickets.
I just stood and shot the breeze with some of my peers while a few of our group grabbed some open seats. Just have to get up if someone has a seated ticket for the seat you’re in.
With minimal sellouts, shouldn’t be difficult to find a couple of good vacant seats. There were literally hundreds of them on the night we went.
I’ll say that the stadium a has a lot of things inside to keep you entertained if you’re so inclined. Neat setup they created.