Brave's Records

Shadow11

Y'all will have to help me out. I'm sure I'm missing some, and there's more possible in the next few games. A few that I know of....

1. Acuna going 70/40, as if 60/30 wasn't good enough. MLB record. Unreal!

2. Olson with brave's new season homerun record.

3. Olson with new brave's rbi season record.

Still possible...

1. Strider needs 3 or 4 strike outs to break smoltz's single season brave's record in 1996. He's scheduled to start Saturday, if they haven't changed mind.

2. Need 3 or 4 more homers as a team to break mlb record for homers in a season.

3. Need one more player to hit 20 homers to set mlb record for most players on a team to hit 20 or more. Harris would need 2, or arcia would need 3.

What else am I missing?

Shadow11

Acuna needs 1 more steal to pass Otix Nixon for the single season Atlanta stolen base record. He tied Nixon last night.
Yeah i heard that last night too. They showed Otis in the stands taking a pic with his phone. Pretty cool. I wonder if they'll let acuna break it, or keep him safe.

biggdogg

Yeah i heard that last night too. They showed Otis in the stands taking a pic with his phone. Pretty cool. I wonder if they'll let acuna break it, or keep him safe.
He's in the lineup tonight, so I imagine he'll be running the first chance he gets.

Shadow11

Acuna owns the braves stolen base record now with 73.

Last game at 3pm. We need 2 more homers as a team to tie mlb season record, and 3 to break it.

For a million fake dollars, do you think we come up short, tie it, or beat it today?