**BREAKING NEWS-FSU PAYING THE BILLS AT GON**

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Hey wanna do an avatar bet? I’ll roll with Kirby’s Olan Mills photo / you with ole corn rows. You stand a 10% chance of losing with the current rosters.

Can I play too?

iu

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
You giving the points? ;)
I've got you saying Noles #1 hundreds of times.

You really need points? You Vanderbilt or an undefeated ACC Champ that got robbed? :unsure:

Browning Slayer

This new forum really screwed up the avatar bets. I guess the mods finally got tired of policing our avys years ago.:biggrin2:

This place was hopping there for awhile :rofl:
I know you are in. Not so sure about your brothers.. :bounce:
1BD0E2A9-8154-4C46-B6CF-C1E796BABE53.png

Browning Slayer

No points no bet for me. It's 14 now. No interest in a who's best 2 and 3 deep right now, that's not debatable. Team that finished the season 13-0 in Charlotte....different story.

GO NOLES!
The Noles Biggest Fan won’t do an Avatar bet without a handicap. The bumper of the Noles#1 thread. The crybaby of it all.

You won’t bet straight up but you want everyone to take your team as a top 4 team.

The only thing you and FSU did this year was. Nothing. You are 13-0 and we are 12-1. And you are a scared little sally. I don’t blame you. If I was an FSU fan. I wouldn’t make ANY bet.. EVER!

If you need points. My terms will change as well. If you need more security. You’ll pay with a worse Avatar. ;)

RedHills

Self Banned after losing a Noles bet.
The Noles Biggest Fan won’t do an Avatar bet without a handicap. The bumper of the Noles#1 thread. The crybaby of it all.

You won’t bet straight up but you want everyone to take your team as a top 4 team.

The only thing you and FSU did this year was. Nothing. You are 13-0 and we are 12-1. And you are a scared little sally. I don’t blame you. If I was an FSU fan. I wouldn’t make ANY bet.. EVER!

If you need points. My terms will change as well. If you need more security. You’ll pay with a worse Avatar. ;)

tenor (13).gif

MudDucker

Staff member
This new forum really screwed up the avatar bets. I guess the mods finally got tired of policing our avys years ago.:biggrin2:

This place was hopping there for awhile :rofl:

Mods ain't messed with none of dat. You playas ain't playin' as much. Hop to! :bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

He's not stupid. They are playing us. They are gonna need points, money, bandages, sutures and a good law firm. :bounce: