Brian Laundrie

ryanh487

I've paid attention to this all along. For some reason. Bored I guess. Better than paying attention to the NFL, Hokies Football, or Biden.

I saw they confirmed at least a piece of what they found was from him via dental records. I hope he made for comfortable feces for a bunch of critters in that swamp.

That said, what caught my eye most was the police recordings released from the traffic stop after conflicting reports about he and Gabby's dust up. She admits she was hitting him in the video, and the cop does standard cop things to try to get her to say stuff that can then be turned around against him. Seemed she'd lost it, he reacted bad, and it all went south from there.

Lesson learned is this - if you are a man and having contact with police about a domestic situation, the cops are NEVER your friend. You could be sitting there with a knife sticking out of your back, and they'd still look for a way to arrest you for DV and let her off the hook. Speaking from hard knocks experience here. (I'm sure a LEO member will chime in contrary to this - I'm sure there are LEO's that are fair, I'm also sure there are enough LEO's that are this biased that my statement is true enough).

Next lesson, if a partner is hitting you, it's best to simply get away as fast and directly as you can without touching partner that is hitting you. Make sure there can be no marks on them at all, and separate yourself poste haste from said person to end the incident. If cooped in a house or something, easier than done. But usually when something like happens, there are warning signs long before. Having a spare bank card in the truck glove box to pay for a hotel, a change of clothes and cheap shoes, and a dinner can be a really handy thing. But above all, finding your way out ASAP without hitting back/escalating anything is best. And then a long hard look in the mirror as to why you were there to start with.

If good ol' Brian was really hit first, he needed to have the composure and self control to react better, both for his own good and for her's. He clearly didn't as he apparently later went berserk and strangled her. Nothing justifies it, he really should have left and not gone back long before things got that out of control.

Brian was an abusive narcissist. Everything about his interview was narcissistic behavior and completely dismissive of his partners feelings and mental state. That was not the first time he'd put hands on her and it was not the first time he convinced her it was her own fault and she was just crazy. It's called gaslighting. The death he found was much kinder than what he deserved.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Maybe the notebook they found lays out the details of what all happened.

Hillbilly stalker

For sure! I guess the term survivalist is relative. He seemed to be surviving from a lot of help. So, a survivalist but not so much in the wilderness which in short is exactly what you said NCH.
I was in Boone NC in a small survival school out in the woods when they were hunting Rudolph. The local LEO’S ran my tag several times and called my PD looking for me to see if I was on the up and up because I was parked at an empty home place. Seems Rudolph had some prior Military training didn’t he ?

Doug B.

I was in Boone NC in a small survival school out in the woods when they were hunting Rudolph. The local LEO’S ran my tag several times and called my PD looking for me to see if I was on the up and up because I was parked at an empty home place. Seems Rudolph had some prior Military training didn’t he ?
Yes it seems like I remember that he did.

TL60

Hopefully a gator chewed on him nice and slow... after a couple of moccasins bites to the eyes...

Waddams

Brian was an abusive narcissist. Everything about his interview was narcissistic behavior and completely dismissive of his partners feelings and mental state. That was not the first time he'd put hands on her and it was not the first time he convinced her it was her own fault and she was just crazy. It's called gaslighting. The death he found was much kinder than what he deserved.

Enter the white knight.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Hopefully a gator chewed on him nice and slow... after a couple of moccasins bites to the eyes...
They don't bring out cadaver dogs if they found a body after the fact. It's cause they are looking for other parts.

ryanh487

Enter the white knight.

Enter the dude that is likely emotionally abusive to the women in his life

Brian laundrie strangled this woman to death. Left her body in the wilderness. And drove home like nothing happened. He had been abusive for a long time. There is no disputing or excusing his behavior patterns or blaming her for what he did.

Last edited:

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Just curious, was he identified by a single tooth or several teeth?

oldfella1962

Seems like media embellished his survival skills in order to dramatize the story. Traveling the country visiting National Parks doesn't make you a survivalist. His sister even called bull hockey on him being skilled in living off the land.

did he have any prior military service? The reason I ask is the media likes to paint every military member as being a highly skilled and trained superhuman killing machine! :eek: If any gunplay is involved they bring up their military records as in "John Smith qualified as sharpshooter while in the army". :LOL: Sharpshooter is the middle level of rifle qualification, above "marksman". If you aren't at least a marksman you wouldn't even be in the army - you'd be kicked out. Also even if you qualify as "expert" it's not permanent. Every time to have to requalify you might score lower or higher and you are upgraded or downgraded until the next qualification.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
And now this................
LAUNDRIE'S DNA DOES NOT MATCH SKULL FOUND - AUTOPSY COMES BACK "INCONCLUSIVE" - CAUSE OF DEATH "UNDETERMINED" - PARENTS "NO FUNERAL" FOR BRIAN LAUNDRIE -

snookdoctor

He could have pulled one of his identifiable teeth and placed it with someone elses skull. Probably another victim.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Where did you see that?

That is an out of context quote.

The parents aren't having a funeral. They are having the recovered bones cremated.

No DNA match was made with the skull because there was not a DNA test. Identification was made via dental records.

The "inconclusive" part of the autopsy was the cause of death.

Now you know the rest of the story.