Bulletbob

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
I must say Pappy ....... I have been on edge a few times over the years ! Had my wrist slapped more than once but no infractions...I don't thank ! I am sure there are notes on me in the backroom !!

you ain't the only one Greg. It would probably be easier to count the ones without a warning than the ones with

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
you ain't the only one Greg. It would probably be easier to count the ones without a warning than the ones with

I am apparently walking a razor's edge in this arena. Gotta read the articles and comments very closely before I post.

Already got my alias set up.....:rofl::rofl:Just kidding, Mods!

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
So what constitutes a floppable thread and why ? You are allowed to give stupid answers in the Campfire threads but cant flop ?
The flop was invented in the Billy thread. If allowed elsewhere as silly as it is sooner or later it bleeds into another thread that could be a serious topic. So where do we draw the line. It is a Billy tradition thank you for your question

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Another thing about the flop in the Billy thread. It was invented his competition in a game amongst the Billy’s to be the first on the next page. It was not intended to be used throughout the whole forum or the campfire.