Burris Scopes

Poleclimber15

Has anyone used Burris scopes? I've found a pretty good deal on a Burris Fullfield II 4.5-14X42 with Ballistic Plex reticle.

Just curious to what everyone thinks about them and the quality of Burris scopes.
How do they compare to the Nikon Buckmaster scopes?

I've never had any dealings with either one of them.

Last edited:

CAL

I have a Burris fixed power that I enjoy.I don't know about the variables but I would think they are good.

miktom

Burris

Most of my scopes are Leupold but I do have a 2X7 variable Burris on my XP100 and am totally pleased with it. Even when I change bullet weights and thus the scope settings, I can reverse back to same setting.
I've had it a number of years, the new ones maybe improved but I'm happy with this one.

jbroadnax

Burris

I have two of those 4.5X14's. They are great. No compaints at all. I sold my Leupolds and replaced them with Burris. I know others who have done the same.

Wiz

I have a Burris scope that I bought in 1991 and love it. The first time I realized it was a good scope came when my dad and I were bear hunting and I was looking though the scope just before dark. I could see everything clearly while my dad couldn't see anything through his Redfield. Then in 1997, I fell crossing a creek one morning and the scope and gun hit some large rocks. I thought the lens would be cracked, but it wasn't. When daybreak came, I could see that the crosshair was broken as well as some major gouges in the metal around the eyepiece. After hunting season, I sent the scope back to the factory and explained what had happended. I also told them that I would like it fixed and asked if they could bill me. Two weeks later, the scope was returned to me with the crosshairs fixed at no charge. In my opinion, Burris one of the best scopes you can go with.