Can I ??

swamp hunter

Bride,s had a clogged ear for 2 weeks or so, talks kinda funny and is easily irritated because of it. Can I pour in some peroxide , wait ten minutes , and Wet Vac it??. ::; kinda hard to get a good meal around this place lately:cry:

Howard

:rofl:Lol I dont know if the wet vac is a good idea or not, Let me know how it turns out.....

SGADawg

Bride,s had a clogged ear for 2 weeks or so, talks kinda funny and is easily irritated because of it. Can I pour in some peroxide , wait ten minutes , and Wet Vac it??. ::; kinda hard to get a good meal around this place lately:cry:

I bet if you try it, it won't get any easier to get a good meal unless you take up cooking.::ke::bounce:

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
It`s gonna sound like 5,000 gnats are in her ear, all grindin` their teeth, at the same time. :D

poochie

please please please try it and let us know how it works.
i think it just might. :)

dpoole

suck it out with a straw would work better:rofl:

DROPPINEM

Soak with peroxide as stated earlier and then use an automotive style hand held vacuum pump with the rubber cone shaped adapter.......done several times with great success.

Skipper

Banned
Soak with peroxide as stated earlier and then use an automotive style hand held vacuum pump with the rubber cone shaped adapter.......done several times with great success.

You know there'd have to be one dude on Woody's that's done this before. Kinda like the guy that had 100 poisonous snakes in his house.

Skipper

swamp hunter

It`s gonna sound like 5,000 gnats are in her ear, all grindin` their teeth, at the same time. :D

So you sayin it worked for you?? Ok, guess I,ll feed her some Whiskey , And get her a good soft stick to bite down on :cool:

crackerdave

So you sayin it worked for you?? Ok, guess I,ll feed her some Whiskey , And get her a good soft stick to bite down on :cool:

If you can get her to hold still long enough for the peroxide to bubble real good for 5 minutes or so,it just might loosen up the wax enough to make it come out -without the 5 horsepower shop vac.:bounce:

Get her to hold her head horizontal -bad ear up - and pour in about half a cap full of peroxide.Like Nic said,it's gonna get noisy!:D

Worst case: Go to the store and buy one of those Acme Ear Wash Kits.

Even worse: Take her to an ear,nose,and throat doc.

Take two shots of homebrew remedy and call me in the morning.:cheers: