Carter center stage of Baptist gathering

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
ya'll play nice

:offtopic: But I was looking at those dogs in your avatar. Is the black one really serious and attentive to commands and the blonde a little more...hyper or needs some tougher enforcement? They seem very different in personalities.

jmharris23

:offtopic: But I was looking at those dogs in your avatar. Is the black one really serious and attentive to commands and the blonde a little more...hyper or needs some tougher enforcement? They seem very different in personalities.

Man you nailed it!! Of course the blonde is only 6 months old, but the black one has always been serious and attentive, and she will probably always be hyper!

SBG

Man you nailed it!! Of course the blonde is only 6 months old, but the black one has always been serious and attentive, and she will probably always be hyper!

Yep! She looks like she is full of crap...just like my chocolate.

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR

She will straighten up as she gets older, but she will keep a little bit her whole life.

I can judge horses and dogs attitudes/dispositions pretty accurately from a pic. All in the face and eyes. If they are in front of me, I can usually tell you all about them. Just making sure I still had it:bounce:

I get my money's worth if I get pick of the litter every time. I can tell even when they are young.

jmharris23

Yep! She looks like she is full of crap...just like my chocolate.

Don't get me wrong, she is a great dog. She is picking us doubles with regularity, has a tremendous drive and loves to fetch. She is very smart and picks up things very quickly

But she needs a good reminder every now and then who the boss is

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
Don't get me wrong, she is a great dog. She is picking us doubles with regularity, has a tremendous drive and loves to fetch. She is very smart and picks up things very quickly

But she needs a good reminder every now and then who the boss is

She'll run until she dies, I can see that, but I can tell she will need to be reminded occsionally. They both look like good dogs. You just have to know their personality and train them according to it.

jmharris23

Well I guess we completely de-railed this thread but while I am not good at much, dog training is something I do very well and enjoy.

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
Well I guess we completely de-railed this thread but while I am not good at much, dog training is something I do very well and enjoy.

We can talk dogs briefly, the cease fire doesn't expire until tomorrow morning:rofl::rofl: