Cat catching time

sprewett

Got the trap set for tonight. It has been sitting all day no activity. I put some trimmings from deer backstrap for tonight. Only thing I am nervous about is got a bobcat next to the house. Might get western in the morning if I catch it.

sprewett

Goodnight a living making all kind of mistakes. I just watched that cat walk right out of the trap cause it didn't trip the trap. Good grief man I sure am a rookie at this.

sprewett

@sleeper71 come on over I got a Ryan's all you can eat buffet over here for the very low price of 0.00. I got had again by the coon last night. Somehow it was able to flip the trip for the trap. Tonight I am gonna zip tie the sardines to the actual trip ramp and see if that works.
On the flip side not seeing neat as many cats around. Guess they done all got scared off cause Lord knows I ain't catching em.
Sure am having a lot of fun anyway.

sleepr71

Sounds like you need a few Dog Proof traps..along with the Box traps. They can be picked up at Ace Hardware,Bass Pro,etc..and will catch Coons better than anything else,IMO. You aren’t going to pick him up & take him to the pound though :)