Caught myself a dog at Lanier today

Swamp Angel

All right, y'all. I caught me a bream and a dog at Lanier today at Two Mile Creek. We threw the bream back but kept the dog. It's a female, black with ears akin to a German Shepherd. She has an underbite and lays down to eat and to drink. She seems to have some difficulty drinking her water and raises her head from time to time to swallow like a bird.

She was running around at the boat ramp at Two Mile Creek without a collar, but she was very well behaved and didn't seem interested in too many of the other dogs around. She did, however, appear to be searching for her owners. I think it's quite possible she was dumped there. We brought her home, bathed, and fed her and I thought I would post a photo of her on here in case anyone is looking for their dog, or looking for A dog.

She is VERY well behaved, and probably a year to a year-and-a-half old.

Photo below. PM me if you're interested in her.

AMBA0064.jpg
[/IMG]

AMBA0065.jpg

Well I have to say, she looks quite comfortable at your place! lol

Redbow

Sure wish I lived near you, I would take her in a heartbeat..I hope you find a home for her she is a sweet looking Dog..

K9SAR

Looks like a German Shepherd to me. Might I suggest swinging her by a Vet's office or Animal Shelter JUST to check for a microchip on her?

Swamp Angel

[Looks like a German Shepherd to me. Might I suggest swinging her by a Vet's office or Animal Shelter JUST to check for a microchip on her?]

That's my plan for this afternoon when I get home from work. It'd be nice to reunite her with her family if they are looking for her. (Of course, if she has a chip and I find out someone dumped her. . . well, I just might have to take someone for a reeeeaaaaal looooooong trip to the middle of the Okefenokee. -And it won't be the dog that gets left out there.)