Celebrating my Father’s day gift…

Geffellz18

from 20yrs ago and every year since!
Doing it up for my Sons 20th birthday.

Started off this morning with a breakfast spread…
IMG_0828.jpegIMG_0829.jpegIMG_0832.jpegIMG_0833.jpeg
After getting all that done, started on prep for dinner…Had some jalapeños ready to pick, so made some poppers out of them. Birthday boy decided he wanted to try one of them and bit the tip off of it!
IMG_0827.jpeg
IMG_0834.jpeg

Pulled out a pack of ribeyes and decided to brush them with the W Sauce I picked up not long ago. Tasted pretty good by itself, so hoping it compliments the beef. Dusted them with some Buttery Steakhouse Kinder’s rub. Didn’t want to risk the wife’s slab so it got just wee little bit of dales and Kinders-The Blend.
IMG_0837.jpeg

Gonna cook them over coals a little later on…

Attachments

• IMG_0827.jpeg
    IMG_0827.jpeg
    149.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Oldest son and his wife came over, kept it simple today, steaks, taters, corn and biscuits.

20240616_180749.jpg

Geffellz18

The family returned the favor today and did the cooking-Minus smoking the wings!

Homemade blueberry waffles for breakfast!
IMG_0892.jpeg

Wife took the remaining Brisket she had from Rudy’s(PCB) and made me a sammich with it for lunch-Was Awwwsum!
IMG_0907.jpeg

Smoked wings with some fixin’s for dinner. Cut up 1/2 a watermelon for dessert…
IMG_0915.jpeg
IMG_0918.jpeg

Washed it down with the rest of the pineapple rum cream & a Coconut Dr. Pepper from our beach trip…
IMG_0917.jpeg

Happy Father’s Day, Folks!

georgia_home

We split menu ideas today, my son and I

best shrimp is steamed. And my son chose chorizo shrimp. Some potatoes laying Around, so finished them. The chorizo set the shrimp up well! Especially with some japanlenos and mex cheese mix. and this wasnt on the table for pic .

also some pork tenderloin. Not bad!

One failure. Tried some fried eggplant. we failed on that one. La vie

IMG_3152.jpeg

ambush80

We split menu ideas today, my son and I

best shrimp is steamed. And my son chose chorizo shrimp. Some potatoes laying Around, so finished them. The chorizo set the shrimp up well! Especially with some japanlenos and mex cheese mix. and this wasnt on the table for pic .

also some pork tenderloin. Not bad!

One failure. Tried some fried eggplant. we failed on that one. La vie

View attachment 1312277

Good on you for posting a "miss". Happens to the best. I recall a Charcoal Turkey recipe..... ::ke: (NCHB)

Dr. Strangelove

I've let it be known I'd like a 22in Blackstone. If I don't get one tomorrow, I'm getting one tomorrow!
ALDI had a 17"x15" Blackstone copy at $59.99 last week, I picked one up and it's great. My local store is sold out or I would have bought the rest for gifts.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
May run down to my local Aldi and check to see if they have any.

Latest posts