Cheekun Arms

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Made up some grilled honey-chipotle chicken wangs last night.

wings1.jpg

Oiled, rubbed, and starting to get happy on the grill with some pecan smoke:

wings2.jpg

All crisped up and resting a minute:

wings3.jpg

Back onto the grill to simmer in the pan of sauce until it reduces down and gets sticky and the wings are pull-off-the-bone tender:

wings4.jpg

Onto a plate with some home-cut fries, fried green maters, celery sticks, ranch, and stuff:

wings5.jpg

They weren't no good. :)

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Looks great,,,,for some reason I don't much care for Chipotle,,,,
When you mix it with some honey and red wine vinegar, dijon, butter, and stuff and glaze chicken wings with it, it's forevermore good. I love that combo of sweet and spicy.

nkbigdog

Made up some grilled honey-chipotle chicken wangs last night.

View attachment 999539

Oiled, rubbed, and starting to get happy on the grill with some pecan smoke:

View attachment 999540

All crisped up and resting a minute:

View attachment 999541

Back onto the grill to simmer in the pan of sauce until it reduces down and gets sticky and the wings are pull-off-the-bone tender:

View attachment 999542

Onto a plate with some home-cut fries, fried green maters, celery sticks, ranch, and stuff:

View attachment 999543

They weren't no good. :)
Mighty fine Sir! You are the King of Bling with the taters and the wings look great...I wish I could make taters look that good..I is full just looking at it..

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Yes sir , I know that was good.... never figured u for a celery eater though , that may be the only food that I just cannot eat

Duff

I like the looks of throwing them in the pan with sauce. Never thought of that! Most excellent!

Dub

Wowza !!!!

If those are 1/3 as tasty as they look then you did something there.

Great looking wings.

stringmusic

Great lookin wings. I like wings tossed in all kinds of sauces and that sauce you put on those looks extry good!