Chevrolet's Christmas Commercial is a tear jerker

gantt

Alzheimer's and Dementia are devastating to families. Something most of us will face in one way or another. Thanks to Chevy for bringing both diseases to the forefront.
most on my dad's side get it if they lived long enough. watched my grandma fade away into the previous generation. i find myself watching my dad and waiting for the early signs. its so hard to watch them just go away slowly. we all leave one way or the other, i guess death is never good no matter the way it gets you.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
good one!

turkeykirk

Touching video.

I really would like to have that Suburban.:biggrin3:

jaydawg

That was very well done…my mother suffered with dementia the last several years and just passed 2 months ago…tough to watch, but again a nicely done video

Troy Butler

Dang I had to watch now can’t see. My grandmother suffered from that and didn’t know any of us the last few years.

Redbow

Man, tough to watch but glad I did. Yeah it got hard for me to see also Chevy hit a home run with this one.

leroy

Going through it with my mom, watched her go through it a little with my dad, blessing that cancer got him before the alzheimers got bad, more so with her mom, she suffered for 10 yrs with it, mom tried to keep her with us at home for a short time and almost had a breakdown. Mom called at 1130 last night from assisted living asking when would we be there said she was packed up ready to go home as much as i want to i know she cant, get those couple times a week. We went and got her yesterday and brought her to our house for our christmas will go and see her at lunch today. Amazing how sharp her memory is for her younger years, childhood, but cant remember what she did 2 hours ago, or day before.

Last edited: