Clay County

florida boy

Went up to get the cameras going on mineral sites . Looks like we have been getting alot of rain on our place . Cotton is doing great in the fields . Ashame they didnt plant a stich of soybeans or peanuts around us this year . Found a few points and heard a gobbler still trying to call up a girlfriend .

12pointer

me and my son went up to the club sat. to freshing up some mineral sites and fill up the feeders and check the cameras we had serveral pics of bucks with horns coming on pretty darn good !

12pointer

Went up to the club this past weekend to fill feeders and check cameras, we are getting some nice growth on the antlers should be a good season ,no hog pics. which is a plus they come and go maybe they will stay gone. The mineral mix we made up is doing real good the deer took to them real good.

florida boy

Well the hogs finally made it to our lease......got them on every camera I had out . Once they find the corn its over.....

12pointer

Florida Boy we went up to the club this morning to check cameras and put out the last of our mineral mix. We saw some hog tracks in the road in a big puddle where some rain had gather looked like a sow and some small pigs, had no hog pics on any of the cameras so hopefully they where just passing through, but we did have some nice buck pics. no fawn pics at the feeders yet.

florida boy

Florida Boy we went up to the club this morning to check cameras and put out the last of our mineral mix. We saw some hog tracks in the road in a big puddle where some rain had gather looked like a sow and some small pigs, had no hog pics on any of the cameras so hopefully they where just passing through, but we did have some nice buck pics. no fawn pics at the feeders yet.

I literally havent gotten a buck over 90 inches on camera this year and I have 9 cameras out . I usally have 10 or more over 115 by now .Our lease has taken a 180 this go around . We are getting a fair amount of fawn pics as of last week .

12pointer

Me and my son went up to the club sat. to fill up the feeders and check the cameras, had some nice pics. of buck the horns are growing real good also getting some nice fawn pics. There must have been some strong wind within the last week had a big oak down over the main road will have to take the chainsaw back up when we go back, also a big pine down at the camp. had some nice young turkey pics. also.

florida boy

Me and my son went up to the club sat. to fill up the feeders and check the cameras, had some nice pics. of buck the horns are growing real good also getting some nice fawn pics. There must have been some strong wind within the last week had a big oak down over the main road will have to take the chainsaw back up when we go back, also a big pine down at the camp. had some nice young turkey pics. also.

Glad yall are getting some good pics ! We went up this weekend . Been getting some good rain and still alot of hog sign around.....caught a big group ( camera showed 16 ) in my corn and accidently got 4 before they got out of the ravine with my pistol . Maybe the rest of the group will move on .

12pointer

Dang your pretty good with that pistol !! Im glad to see those fawn pics most of the doe pics we where getting should them about to bust. Keep them pigs over your way we dont want them ! lol

florida boy

Dang your pretty good with that pistol !! Im glad to see those fawn pics most of the doe pics we where getting should them about to bust. Keep them pigs over your way we dont want them ! lol
I got lucky ! The majority of our does are about to bust also. If you add up the days most were bred after hunting season was over last year .

12pointer

Went up to the club yesterday to check cameras ,cant believe how fast a buck horns grow had some nice pics. We had moved a trough feeder to a new spot 2 weekends ago and filled it up ,it holds 200lbs. of corn , checked on it yesterday and all the corn was gone but about 25 lbs. couldnt believe it, and no there was no hog tracks around the feeder only deer , had to go to the ga. giant and get some of their high price corn $12.50 a bag plus tax will not let that happen again , I put a camera on the trough will check it out in a couple of weeks.

12pointer

Well me and my son are planning on going to the club sat. for the first time this season maybe one of us will sling a arrow through a goodun .

florida boy

stayed at the lease for a week.....didnt draw the bow even once . acorns are dropping hard in the bottoms and its got the deer and hogs scattered

12pointer

Well lady luck wasnt with me today I didnt see a deer out of the tree,hunted this morning and this afternoon my son had one under the tree this morning but wouldnt shoot it. We checked the cameras and most of the bucks had slick horns or were dragging velvet. The bucks are still in groups at the feeders , there seems to be a good crop of fawns this season also all our cameras have had alot of fawn and doe pics , the cameras are scattered through out our property.The deer really like the trough feeders they are eating up all my savings ! lol

southwestslayer

went up last weekend lots of fawn pics as well no hogs though thank god... one doe was shot and one 6 point was seen. acorns everywhere... going up again this weekend.

florida boy

Reckon the deer just didnt want to move much for us this past week . Our group hunted from friday till yesterday and very few deer seen . We did manage 2 does and one 8 pt . We need alot of rain and much cooler weather .

dblnranch

I'll be in northern Clay Cty this coming week, leaving Sun night and returning Thurs night. Looks like I picked the hottest three days over the the last few weeks to go. I have a feeling it might be good tho...

florida boy

I'll be in northern Clay Cty this coming week, leaving Sun night and returning Thurs night. Looks like I picked the hottest three days over the the last few weeks to go. I have a feeling it might be good tho...

Get in the bottoms with the acorns falling . Very few tracks around the fields since they have harvested most of the peanuts already