Clemson QB DJ Uiagalelei expected to enter the transfer portal

RedHills

Self Banned after losing a Noles bet.
Taking a few buddies with him as well looks like....Dabo may have had more of a culture problem than what we thought. Clean em out.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Dude never impressed me one bit. One of the worst QBs I've seen in a long time.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Dude's suffering PTSD from the absolute beating he took at the hands of the Dawgs in his first ever college start. Let's try to show a little compassion here, huh?

RedHills

Self Banned after losing a Noles bet.
Lacking only in ability between his ears...unable to process defensive schemes. For most good QBs that's simple math. For him it's molecular rocket trigonometric biological fusion string theory.

ADDICTED2HUNTIN

I’m no Franks fan, but D’wan made Frank’s look like a Heisman candidate.
I agree D’wan was terrible. Difference was our coach knew he was bad and pulled him, Franks was the best thing that ever happened to UGA in 18, 19 and 20 (when he was at Arkie)
He is like Bo Nix, never beat UGA and has nightmares about red and black jerseys!

bullgator

I agree D’wan was terrible. Difference was our coach knew he was bad and pulled him, Franks was the best thing that ever happened to UGA in 18, 19 and 20 (when he was at Arkie)
He is like Bo Nix, never beat UGA and has nightmares about red and black jerseys!
I honestly see similarities with Franks and Mathis. Both had a ton of physical talent but couldn’t harness or control it.

Silver Britches

I honestly see similarities with Franks and Mathis. Both had a ton of physical talent but couldn’t harness or control it.
I watched Franks play in a Falcons preseason game earlier this year, and that joker balled out running the ball. I couldn't even believe it was him. He can't throw the ball worth a cuss, but that joker was running it like Mike Vick and trying to destroy the defender tackling him. He laid the wood several times when he ran the ball. I was impressed with him that night. Didn't watch any other game after that, so not sure what he did. But for that one night, he looked like Felipe the Great! LOL

Silver Britches

I nicknamed him Beef Franks! :rofl: