Good luck JT !

Raylander

I’m Billy’s Useles Uncle.
You can guarantee he will prove Kirbster wrong

I’m pretty sure ‘the Kirbster’ and Bennett proved you and the all the other naysayers wrong on Jan 10th

I hope you keep it up though! The young man thrives when folks say ‘he can’t do that’

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
I’m pretty sure ‘the Kirbster’ and Bennett proved you and the all the other naysayers wrong on Jan 10th

I hope you keep it up though! The young man thrives when folks say ‘he can’t do that’
2022 without the All-Star D may prove the goody-goodys wrong as well!
Don't count those chickens before they hatch!

Raylander

2022 without the All-Star D may prove the goody-goodys wrong as well!
Don't count those chickens before they hatch!

Huh? I didn’t say anything about who will or will not be playing an next year.

I just said that I hope you stay tore up about it..

Rackmaster

Huh? I didn’t say anything about who will or will not be playing an next year.

I just said that I hope you stay tore up about it..
It's football it does not affect my financial future, I like debating it with y'all!
But at the end of the day as long as we are still friends and fans I'm good! :cheers:

I have opinions just like everyone else it doesn't bother me that y'all don't agree with me, I could care less!
JT is gone I wish he could have worked out but he didn't, next man up!
The one and only gripe I have about UGA is QBs & recruiting 5* QBs and they never see the field for lack of experience, if UGA could fix that problem we would dominate CFB just like Alabama does!

Other than Mathew Stafford name a starting QB in the NFL from UGA......I'll wait???

Other positions from UGA succeed in the NFL just not the QBs!

DSGB

Jermaine Burtons name is already in the portal, why isn't JT's yet he declared before Burton did??

You'll probably see him as soon as he graduates. Until then, he'll have to sit a year since he already transferred once.

Raylander

It's football it does not affect my financial future, I like debating it with y'all!
But at the end of the day as long as we are still friends and fans I'm good! :cheers:

I have opinions just like everyone else it doesn't bother me that y'all don't agree with me, I could care less!
JT is gone I wish he could have worked out but he didn't, next man up!
The one and only gripe I have about UGA is QBs & recruiting 5* QBs and they never see the field for lack of experience, if UGA could fix that problem we would dominate CFB just like Alabama does!

Other than Mathew Stafford name a starting QB in the NFL from UGA......I'll wait???

Other positions from UGA succeed in the NFL just not the QBs!

I don’t think there is one. But, I don’t know of any school that has multiple starting qbs in the nFL. My knowledge is limited though bc I don’t watch it much..

I don’t understand how this is relevant.. CFB success does not equate to the NFL. Ask Tim Tebow..

Rackmaster

I don’t think there is one. But, I don’t know of any school that has multiple starting qbs in the nFL. My knowledge is limited though bc I don’t watch it much..

I don’t understand how this is relevant.. CFB success does not equate to the NFL. Ask Tim Tebow..
I DESPISE transfer QBs, I didn't want Jamie Newman or JT Daniels!!
I was a fan of Carson Beck (y'all should know that:bounce:)

I don't watch the NFL either but I do watch the Draft, UGA recruits some of if not the best in the Country at QB but for some reason they very rarely even get clean up duty other than handing the ball off??

If Kirbster didn't want to play JT.....fine, but give these other kids playing time so they get experience or its back to the transfer portal! IMG_6671.gif

Some of the Starting QBs currently in NFL.........
Tua, Hurts, Mac Jones (BAMA)
Deshaun Watson, Trevor Lawrence (Clemson)

"Purdue QBs went on to the NFL; Purdue is tied for first with Alabama in producing Super Bowl winning quarterbacks.[13][14] According to ESPN.com, Purdue QBs have won (and started)[15] more NFL games than any other school; thrown for the most touchdowns and yards in the NFL. Purdue QBs have won more League titles (than any other school.)"

Raylander

I DESPISE transfer QBs, I didn't want Jamie Newman or JT Daniels!!
I was a fan of Carson Beck (y'all should know that:bounce:)

I don't watch the NFL either but I do watch the Draft, UGA recruits some of if not the best in the Country at QB but for some reason they very rarely even get clean up duty other than handing the ball off??

If Kirbster didn't want to play JT.....fine, but give these other kids playing time so they get experience or its back to the transfer portal! View attachment 1130210

Some of the Starting QBs currently in NFL.........
Tua, Hurts, Mac Jones (BAMA)
Deshaun Watson, Trevor Lawrence (Clemson)

"Purdue QBs went on to the NFL; Purdue is tied for first with Alabama in producing Super Bowl winning quarterbacks.[13][14] According to ESPN.com, Purdue QBs have won (and started)[15] more NFL games than any other school; thrown for the most touchdowns and yards in the NFL. Purdue QBs have won more League titles (than any other school.)"

That’s what I’ve been thinking. The dawgs should be more like Purdue :biggrin3:

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Who CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to most of us. It doesn't change what they did or didn't do in college.

Here's another name for you. Justin Fields. Now YOU name me another UGA transfer that's in the NFL that accomplished anything like what Murray, Fromm and Bennett accomplished while at UGA. I'll wait..........................................

Rackmaster

Who CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to most of us. It doesn't change what they did or didn't do in college.

Here's another name for you. Justin Fields. Now YOU name me another UGA transfer that's in the NFL that accomplished anything like what Murray, Fromm and Bennett accomplished while at UGA. I'll wait..........................................
I'll make y'all happy every time I see a post about Bennett y'all will get this.....

6222yf.jpg