Looks like the Noles are back to our 3rd string QB

Tight Lines

Georgia only down 2 starters (bc of their culture and they’re not quitters), FSU has 12-14 out now, I think. But, NOLES KEEP ROLLING! Brock Glennn isn’t scared! Look out DAWGS!
If it is the under it may actually be a good game...the worst thing UGA an do is underestimate FSU. If they do, it could end up being a game. If they are on the ball, I'm afraid it will be a rough day...

SpotandStalk

If it is the under it may actually be a good game...the worst thing UGA an do is underestimate FSU. If they do, it could end up being a game. If they are on the ball, I'm afraid it will be a rough day...

Brock Glenn will have to play a completely different game than he did in his last outing. The only way we could move the ball was with Toafili in the wildcat. Toafili is out for the year after surgery.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
The line has moved to 19 in favor of UGA. The O/U seems low to me at 44.5 but it could be a case of UGA getting way out front then slowing down...hard to imagine it's a great game at this point...unfortunately. Both teams have a chip on their shoulder though, so maybe it'll be tight on the gridiron. We'll see soon enough...

That's my guess. If I'm lucky and mama approves I'll be listening to the game on my phone at camp. I just hope the Noles give it their best college try. I'm thinking after the first half it will be all 3rd on the depth chart and frosh playing for us the second half. That should take some pressure off the Noles and allow them to play for pride and not look terrible. Or, they could collapse and bag it at the end of the 3rd quarter. I hope not for the kids on their team. That would be totally demoralizing.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Just smacking FSU...