Trending upward in Tallahassee...

SpotandStalk

While I’m thrilled with the progress the team has made, I no longer get excited when “star players” commit. The list of HS stars who don’t pan out or that ultimately transfer out is a mile long.

Travis Hunter and the portal have ruined the excitement for me too. Lol

Still a good get. Maybe we can gain some momentum in recruiting and not rely on the portal as much.

James12

Friday’s atmosphere was about as good as you could ask for in regards to the recruits. I’m with y’all, hard to get excited with as many that haven’t planned out.

SpotandStalk

What's the outlook for next seasons team? Who's coming back who's Gon?

We’ll lose some key players on defense . Fabian Lovette is gone. Jamie Robison has announced this is his last season. I’d love to see Verse return but I’d imagine he’s leaving too. Not sure on Jordan Travis.

James12

We’ll lose some key players on defense . Fabian Lovette is gone. Jamie Robison has announced this is his last season. I’d love to see Verse return but I’d imagine he’s leaving too. Not sure on Jordan Travis.

I think JT must’ve made it known he’s leaving…. 2 years ago I’d a never said it but I’d love to have the kid back! But I doubt the Brock kid commits if he were returning knowing the other Freshman is still waiting.

SpotandStalk

I think JT must’ve made it known he’s leaving…. 2 years ago I’d a never said it but I’d love to have the kid back! But I doubt the Brock kid commits if he were returning knowing the other Freshman is still waiting.

I’m not sure if Travis would be drafted. Id bet he would stay if offered a nice NIL package.