FSU about to pull the pin on the ACC grenade

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
If no one joins FSU, it will take FSU a decade to recover.
It’ll be another decade before it will matter. FSU is not back no matter how many times their fans cry.

MudDucker

Staff member
Dang, I'll be glad when this game is in the books. DAWGS gonna win and then FSU gonna have to hush or FSU wins and the carrying on aboug the committee goes on until Jesus returns!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Who cares if FSU pulls out. Nobody will want them. Who would want a team that goes undefeated and can’t make the playoff? It’s not the ACC. It’s FSU. Clemson hasn’t had any problems getting in.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Who cares if FSU pulls out. Nobody will want them. Who would want a team that goes undefeated and can’t make the playoff? It’s not the ACC. It’s FSU. Clemson hasn’t had any problems getting in.
1703426431281.gif

James12

Dang, I'll be glad when this game is in the books. DAWGS gonna win and then FSU gonna have to hush or FSU wins and the carrying on aboug the committee goes on until Jesus returns!

That’s just it, this game decides nothing. Neither team is the team from the season, they’re shells of themselves. If UgA wins, whoo hoo! If FSU wins, they’ve not beat the dawgs of this year. It will be nice to see new talent though! Maybe they get a chance to play for a spot next year!

What’s most exciting is hoping we get to see @Danuwoa and his in law in their matching Christmas Jammies!!!

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
That’s just it, this game decides nothing. Neither team is the team from the season, they’re shells of themselves. If UgA wins, whoo hoo! If FSU wins, they’ve not beat the dawgs of this year. It will be nice to see new talent though! Maybe they get a chance to play for a spot next year!

What’s most exciting is hoping we get to see @Danuwoa and his in law in their matching Christmas Jammies!!!
We’re not here to judge, Twelfth Jimmy, but you keep your outside interests to yourself. I won’t be posing for any pictures for you.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Fsu is definitely back. Proof is in you and your brother’s posts. It’s literally all y’all post about. :ROFLMAO:

Go Noles!
That road runs both ways there Creepy Stalker. All you and your little friends post about is me and him and how we don’t share in your delusion about Florida State. Now what?