FSU about to pull the pin on the ACC grenade

HermanMerman

I don’t blame them one bit but man this one is gonna get messy.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
FSU was not one of the top 4 teams in the country. Period.

13-0 Power 5 Conference winner says they are. But then we're still using the beauty pageant method so an undeserving Bama gets in because they in the club an errythang.

biggdogg

That's fine. What did the ACC commissioner have to do with it?
In January '22, the NCAA brought all 11 commissioners and the Notre Dame AD together to vote on starting the expanded playoffs this season. ACC, BIG10 and PAC12 had a "gentleman's agreement" to stand as one to buck the system. Needing a unanimous vote, those three were only votes against an expanded playoffs for this season. So in essence, the ACC commissioner is the one paying the piper.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
13-0 Power 5 Conference winner says they are. But then we're still using the beauty pageant method so an undeserving Bama gets in because they in the club an errythang.
Must be near the airport, all I hear is whining. Anyone thinking FSU is one of the top four teams in the country is delusional.

Texas has a loss as well, but your not butt hurt from a loss to them so there’s that.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Texas has a loss as well, but your not butt hurt from a loss to them there’s that.

Well since my interest in college football is quickly waning any butt hurt on my part is a minor annoyance but yes I have stated repeatedly both FSU and Liberty belong in and Bama and Texas don't.

If you insist FSU and Liberty do not belong in because they aren't "the best teams" or some other hokum then you are admitting either it really is a beauty pageant or the whole FBS thing is a lie because it includes teams and conferences that have no business being in FBS and belong in FCS. Which do you choose hmmm? ::ke: :bounce:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Trying to make an argument playing Pitt and U of MIA is the same as playing UGA, LSU or Ole Miss is just silly.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Just where/which conference is FSU headed to. /Don't believe the SEC has invited them.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
We did but like Alabama uses as their reasoning for their loss, it was earlier in the year. So what’s TX’s argument?
Well there’s that small technicality of beating #1 team, but carry on.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Well there’s that small technicality of beating #1 team, but carry on.
If you think you are gonna reason with them it ain’t happening. Hades hath no fury like…