Landen Thomas…

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Interesting. Probably couldn’t cut it in Athens.

It's NIL money and nothing else. UGA was willing to spend some of it's NIL money on him. Apparently FSU is willing to pay him most of theirs.

I hope this helps. :bounce:

bullgator

Couldn’t be NIL he was after. If that were the case the other FSU guy would’ve got him……in Colorado.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
You’re a funny guy elfiii!

Thank you. I do try to keep up. :bounce:

Show me the money. I'd play at Kennesaw State if they wanted to pay me the most. If you think that money doesn't buy happiness, then you're shopping at the wrong stores
Money does not buy happiness but it can rent it for a while.:bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
We’re working on it! Aren’t you glad we don’t!

Y'all are ACC and I like the Noles so I wouldn't mind if y'all gleeped enough to stay competitive in the ACC which shouldn't be that hard to do considering the competition. Y'all still got to go to your alumni and have them dig deep though. :wink:

MudDucker

Staff member
Couldn’t be NIL he was after. If that were the case the other FSU guy would’ve got him……in Colorado.

Nah, its crab legs man!

Actually, the kid is from Moultrie and I hear it is his family pulling on him to play closer so they can make the games. If my momma put me to that choice, I would have to tell her to get a betta car and come to Athens!

westcobbdog

Guessing this kid wanted more NIL money and maybe guaranteed playing time vs having to earn it in Athens where we seem to have tight ends to spare these days.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Who is Landon Thomas? I really don’t know.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member