Looks like the Noles are back to our 3rd string QB

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

Madsnooker

GCOduFxX0AAMGby.jpeg.jpg
Apparently this walkon named Wamous Jinston is tearing it up at bowl practice????
:rofl:

I have not been online much lately but just realized the second string guy went in the portal. That's to bad. So now Fl st is down to the kid that couldn't move the ball against Louisville along with starters at rb and wr out as well as a couple Olineman I think. At this point I'm wondering if this game should even be played????? I was excited to see this matchup when first advertised but now I'm not sure I'll even tune in. What a shame.

SpotandStalk

View attachment 1278565
Apparently this walkon named Wamous Jinston is tearing it up at bowl practice????

I have not been online much lately but just realized the second string guy went in the portal. That's to bad. So now Fl st is down to the kid that couldn't move the ball against Louisville along with starters at rb and wr out as well as a couple Olineman I think. At this point I'm wondering if this game should even be played????? I was excited to see this matchup when first advertised but now I'm not sure I'll even tune in. What a shame.

Most folks figured this would happen if Cam Ward or DJ chose Fsu. Sounds like one of them did and Tate didn’t want to finish his career as a backup.

He could’ve used the Orange Bowl to showcase his abilities to any potential suitors but chose to move on.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
The NC Committee pretty much got most things right. Not all but most.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
View attachment 1278565

This game will be a good opportunity for folks down lower on the depth chart to get some playing time and get their challenge going for a starter position next year. I suspect a bunch of freshmen will get playing time as well.

Look for the Dawgs to put it away early and then put the scrubs in for the rest of the game.

Tight Lines

This game will be a good opportunity for folks down lower on the depth chart to get some playing time and get their challenge going for a starter position next year. I suspect a bunch of freshmen will get playing time as well.

Look for the Dawgs to put it away early and then put the scrubs in for the rest of the game.
The line has moved to 19 in favor of UGA. The O/U seems low to me at 44.5 but it could be a case of UGA getting way out front then slowing down...hard to imagine it's a great game at this point...unfortunately. Both teams have a chip on their shoulder though, so maybe it'll be tight on the gridiron. We'll see soon enough...

Madsnooker

Sounds about right

Tight Lines

A friend just messaged me with tickets to the Orange Bowl...said he would sell them for $160 on a $200 face...can't seem to shed them...

Seems most of the interest in this game is on GON, and that comedic gold is flat out free, sans some wasted time...

:)

SpotandStalk

A friend just messaged me with tickets to the Orange Bowl...said he would sell them for $160 on a $200 face...can't seem to shed them...

Seems most of the interest in this game is on GON, and that comedic gold is flat out free, sans some wasted time...

:)

Saw earlier some were down to $30-$40 bucks.