Coach Orgeron Farewell Tour coming to an end

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
Reports are out that Orgeron and LSU Admin have reached an agreement. He's out at end of season and will receive the full 17 mill buyout.
Geaux tiguhs....

James12

Saw that coming a mile away… wonder who gets that job. I’d be calling Joe Brady and begging Kiffin :)

Lanning isn’t ready (that’s Kirby’s D), and he needs to follow Kirby’s path and wait until he’s ready. Kirby could’ve had jobs much earlier. Clearly he wanted the UGA job.

Didn’t Tom Herman interview with LSU before? I wouldn’t think Jimbo nor Kiffin are leaving their jobs but who knows.

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
Well, the talking heads are claiming LSU Prez. Tate wants to hire the first minority head coach at LSU.
That would put Mel Tucker( head coach Michigan State/Saban coaching tree) near the top of the list in my opinion if true.
James Franklin was born and raised in Pennsylvania. He's home and having a good run. I doubt he's interested unless insane money is thrown his way.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Just read that apparently coach O had girlfriends at practice and women and children taking part in team practices

MCBUCK

Here’s the names I’ve seen:

Luke Fickell
Dave Aranda
Billy Napier
Kendall Briles
Jamey Chadwell
Mark Stoops
Matt Campbell
Mel Tucker
Brian Kelly
Bill O'Brien

I’d put my $ on Billy Napier. He knows the state, he’s winning, he’s young, clean past and can recruit.
That and $2.69 gets you a Happy Meal.
I have no clue, but these things are fun to watch