collecter bow

you gentlemen/ladies in the tradional dept.need your help and suggestions;I have a collector recurve a "Red Wing"slimline in 45#.this was my first bow and the one I had been most successful with.It has set up in closet and I've decided to put my compound away and hunt with it.Problem is it needs new string,arrow rest,silencers,bush buttons,etc. and my preference of arrow is wood cedar shafts.Problem is there's no one around here I trust to do inexpensive and compatent work.Any suggestions where I can take it for repairs mentioned??

collector bow

I'm not new to forum,go under mrclean1956.had lightening strike to old computer and had to purchase a new one and get set up.any help is greatly appreciated,I've had that bow since I was 16 and I'm pushing 52.that bow has great memories and I intend to treat it right just like it took care of me!:biggrin3:

OconeeDan

Carl, if you can get a string made and mailed to you, you can replace the arrow rest and other things yourself.
Hopefully someone else can recommend a string maker.
Post questions here, we'll help you through it.
Dan

PAPALAPIN

CARL

IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD YOUR BOW DONE YET, bring it to the City of Smyrna City Hall, 2800 King Street, Smyrna.

Leave it in the Purchasing Dept. I have some 58" strings (used but good), and everything else you need. I can turn it around in one day.

I had one just like it back in the early '70's. Loaned it to someone and never got it back. Good bow, but not a collectible.

Br