Come one, come all

dutchman

I wanted to let everyone know about the upcoming Sportsman's Feast to be held on Thursday, March 17 at Blackshear Place Baptist Church in Oakwood. There will be food, exhibits, seminars, and prizes.

Exhibits and seminars will be held from 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. and will include a turkey calling seminar by Michael Mayfield of Team RealTree and Magnum Game Calls, Food Plot Management by Kent Kammermeyer of the DNR, and a fishing seminar by Ken Sturdivant of the Southern Fishing Report.

The meal will be catered by Smoke House BBQ and will consist of BBQ pork and chicken with all the trimmings plus dessert. Wild game appetizers will also be available (alligator, frog legs, bison, etc.). We will begin serving supper at 5:30 p.m.

Door prizes to be given away include a Benelli Super Black Eagle 12 ga shotgun, fishing equipment, fishing trips, 3 day RV camping trips, and much more.

The speaker for the evening program is Paige Patterson, Internation Safari hunter.

Tickets are $10 each and will be available shortly. PM me for tickets or call the church at (770) 534-7058.

Blackshear Place Baptist Church is located on just off I-985 at Exit 16, just about 45 miles NE of Atlanta.

I hope to see you all there.

beginnersluck

This will be a good event to be at. Everyone within driving distance try to come. I should be there, Lord willing! :)

beginnersluck

isn't that St. Patrick's Day? Make sure you wear green! What am I talking about...everyone will have on camo anyway! :bounce:

beginnersluck

Is this the same Michael Mayfield that works at Kubota? If so, I heard he's the real deal and makes some mighty fine game calls. :flag:

dutchman

beginnersluck said:
Is this the same Michael Mayfield that works at Kubota? If so, I heard he's the real deal and makes some mighty fine game calls. :flag:

I don't know, but I'll try to find out.

dutchman

ttt

Still don't have an answer to your question, beginnersluck.

Want to be sure everyone is aware of this event. Should be great.

dutchman

ttt

One additional piece of information on the banquet:

In addition to the prizes listed in teh initial post, attendees will also have a chance to win a Dodge Pickup Truck.

Call the church for tickets at (770) 534-7058.

sniper13

Mike Mayfield is my "cousin-inlaw", and yes he works @Kubota.