Cowboy VS Irish Midget

TinKnocker

Who ya'll got? I have been a huge Cowboy fan since TapOut put him on their TV show. (They were before their time. Put Cowboy and Rumble on the map!) So I am hoping he put Connor to sleep.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Who ya'll got? I have been a huge Cowboy fan since TapOut put him on their TV show. (They were before their time. Put Cowboy and Rumble on the map!) So I am hoping he put Connor to sleep.
Connor McGregor all the way!

But Cowboy has awesome skills as well!
Should be a good fight!

hayseed_theology

I like Cowboy. Probably pulling for him. I remember watching him in the WEC. Those fights with Benson Henderson were incredible. I'm afraid he is past his prime though. He seems to have slowed down a little.

As for Conor, not sure what to think. I don't think he was ever as good as the hype, but he held two belts at the same time. I liked the up-and-coming hustler Conor more than the old-man-punching celebrity Conor.

All said, I hope Cowboy wins, but I think it's more likely that Conor will get his hand raised at the end.

Swamprat

Swamprat
Cerrone is just getting fights based on past reputation so it was no shock of this outcome. The last few years Cowboy has not lived up to the hype.

As far as the Chucky Irish guy version....hope he goes away.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Just watched all 40 seconds of it on YouTube.. just more proof watching tv is a waste of time.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I sure am glad I didn’t buy it. Connor is focused again and he’s hard to beat when he’s focused. Connor vs Khabib II ought to be good.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Just watched all 40 seconds of it on YouTube.. just more proof watching tv is a waste of time.
Link?

I couldn't find it. They usually only stay up a short time before UFC has them taken down.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Ouch. Cowboy has dropped 7 out of his last 11 fights over the past 3 years. Might be time to hang it up.

He said the 200k was his biggest payday. He probably can't afford to retire.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Edited highlights.

TinKnocker

Link?

I couldn't find it. They usually only stay up a short time before UFC has them taken down.
I thought tekkies were millionaires? You weren’t there? Front row?

kingfish

That ending didn't surprise me. What this does now is pave the way for Conor/Kabib 2, Conor/Nate 3 and Conor/Masvidal. Throw in a couple more good match up and rivalry fights with Jon Jones and Aldanya and you have a huge year in the UFC.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
That ending didn't surprise me. What this does now is pave the way for Conor/Kabib 2, Conor/Nate 3 and Conor/Masvidal. Throw in a couple more good match up and rivalry fights with Jon Jones and Aldanya and you have a huge year in the UFC.
Yep. But right after the fight both Conor and Dana White were saying Conor vs Khabib II was the fight they want.