Crappie Weather Eats.............

ryork

We literally got an average February's monthly total for rainfall in about 3-4 hrs this morning..... absolutely poured it out.

Got out and caught a good mess of Lake Wedowee crappie on Monday before the monsoon weather set in. Have been craving some fish so bad we had it two nights in a row!! First the traditional fried version with hushpuppies, cheese grits and a creole type tartar sauce concoction.

Last night I did some crappie tacos. Sprinkled them with some chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, salt and pepper and seared in a pan. Served that up with some homemade pico, some broccoli, kale, arugula, cabbage, cauliflower slaw type deal, and a chipotle-lime-honey sauce. I could literally have those every day!!!!2-6 (4).jpg2-6 (2).jpg2-6 (3).jpg2-6 (5).jpg2-6 (6).jpg2-6 (1).jpg

pop pop jones

We literally got an average February's monthly total for rainfall in about 3-4 hrs this morning..... absolutely poured it out.

Got out and caught a good mess of Lake Wedowee crappie on Monday before the monsoon weather set in. Have been craving some fish so bad we had it two nights in a row!! First the traditional fried version with hushpuppies, cheese grits and a creole type tartar sauce concoction.

Last night I did some crappie tacos. Sprinkled them with some chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, salt and pepper and seared in a pan. Served that up with some homemade pico, some broccoli, kale, arugula, cabbage, cauliflower slaw type deal, and a chipotle-lime-honey sauce. I could literally have those every day!!!!View attachment 1001754View attachment 1001755View attachment 1001756View attachment 1001757View attachment 1001758View attachment 1001759
Had a good day on wedowee Saturday myself. You need to check these boys outResizer_15810230055491.jpg

fishfryer

frying fish driveler

Last night I did some crappie tacos. Sprinkled them with some chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, salt and pepper and seared in a pan. Served that up with some homemade pico, some broccoli, kale, arugula, cabbage, cauliflower slaw type deal, and a chipotle-lime-honey sauce. I could literally have those every day!!!!View attachment 1001754View attachment 1001755View attachment 1001756View attachment 1001757View attachment 1001758View attachment 1001759
I would like to mash the like button more than once on those pictures.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member

Top shelf eats right there!!!

Latest posts