Crumbs

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
Re:

Hummerpoo:

That's certainly one of the scriptures I was thinking of in my writing. Very nice!

Here's a couple additional scriptures for your study:

John 16:12-14
12 “I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. 13 When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come. 14 He will glorify me, for he will take what is mine and declare it to you.

1 Corinthians 2:12-14
12 Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might understand the things freely given us by God. 13 And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who are spiritual. The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.

God Bless!

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Therefore, if one is steeped in an intellectual position, then another man of faith makes an effort from the intellectual perspective to lead one to the understanding and acceptance of a position of faith, isn't that an effort to lead the intellectual to the spiritual?

Yes, which is why I asked if one supports the other.

I appreciate everything you and HP have said on the subject.