Czechoslovak Group (CSG)

Deerhead

Reading Guns and Amo they have an article about Czechoslovak Group (CSG) looking to buy Vista Outdoors, Federal, Remington, CCI Speer.... This does not sound good for America. Here is a link to the article:

• Sad
Reactions: Dub

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Our government is just stupid enough to allow this.

transfixer

While our ammo manufacturers don't inspire a lot of confidence in their ability to remain solvent , and I've never liked the idea of a management group owning multiple brands, thereby reducing competition, a foreign company owning a large chunk of our ammo production doesn't sound like a good idea to me ! If a one world government scenario were to ever happen, we could easily be cut off from being able to buy any ammo , or the components either for that matter

Last edited:

GregoryB.

I read where several Senators have voiced opinion over the sale to the Chec group. Hopefully it will be enough to deter the deal.

Dub

It is painful to say this....as doing so is acknowledgement of a dark state of affairs that I've not wanted to see as they are:

The USA is a cluster right now.

We are on the decline and at a rapid rate.

Our economy is more fragile than it has been in a long, long time and we don't intake enough to pay the interest on our debt.

Our scholastic results are pitiful. Empirical skills and critical knowledge is not being passed on, but liberal spew and social agendas are being pipelined into the classrooms.

Industry is struggling. Backorders of critical machine parts are at unheard of delays. Willing workforce is declining. People have lost interest in actual work.

The firearm industry as a whole is under attack. The current Presidential Administration and the heads of ATF have made it clear their agenda is to destroy firearms ownership in any way possible.

It is no mystery why companies choose to go offshore....especially firearms conglomerates.

America ain't what she used to be.
Unstable and shaky is what we have become....and it is clear to me this is according to a plan.

Citizens easily become subjects if this course doesn't change....and change mighty dang soon.

I pray we can make a significant change this November.
Lord help us.

Getting down off my soapbox now before it collapses. :rofl:

transfixer

I believe our government is giddy over developments like this.

As dumb as that sounds....

No doubt ! if manufacturing was moved from here to Europe, then the Government could easily ban any ammo or firearm imports from there, just as they've done with anything from Russia

Dub

No doubt ! if manufacturing was moved from here to Europe, then the Government could easily ban any ammo or firearm imports from there, just as they've done with anything from Russia

Terrifying, ain't it.

Robert28

While our ammo manufacturers don't inspire a lot of confidence in their ability to remain solvent , and I've never liked the idea of a management group owning multiple brands, thereby reducing competition, a foreign company owning a large chunk of our ammo production doesn't sound like a good idea to me ! If a one world government scenario were to ever happen, we could easily be cut off from being able to buy any ammo , or the components either for that matter
Our government could also ban imports from that country and you’d really be in a bind then. See the AK market for example.