Dawg fans everywhere today

TinKnocker

You misspelled Oklahoma fans.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I'll have my time a few times this year with JG at the helm.

Just getting my fun in while I can.

Vols get their jollies by making fun of UGA victories. Meanwhile up in Knoxville..............

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Come on Elfi. That had to be rough living through that first half

It was worse than rough. I don't know what CKS saw in Mathis in practice but it sure wasn't there on game day. And then the penalties. :rolleyes:

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
It was worse than rough. I don't know what CKS saw in Mathis in practice but it sure wasn't there on game day. And then the penalties. :rolleyes:
Dawgs were just looking ahead to the playoffs. We're going to be just fine. :bounce:

BuckNasty83

I'll tell you what, I was tickled to death with the ratio of offensive production to penalty yards ?

I knew they'd get it together some how and pull out the win though. Just wish they didn't?

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Come on Elfi. That had to be rough living through that first half
Not as rough as the 2nd half was for you Vols against UGA.

-1 yard, rushing!

Browning Slayer

Difference is, y'all expected to win. I didn't lol. It was fun for a half though, even though it was ugly as a sin
Of course we expect to win. And of course you are “expecting” to lose.

Me=Dawg
You=Vol

Vols are always “projected” to lose every game.

Browning Slayer

Difference is, y'all expected to win. I didn't lol. It was fun for a half though, even though it was ugly as a sin

Much like all Vols on this Forum.

You know you’ll lose. Every time. But you guys keep coming back for the beatings...

Battered Stepkid Syndrome... Vols should move to the ACC. They could be a solid 8-9 win regular season team under Pruitt

Browning Slayer

Vols lose to the Dawgs, Bama & Florida... again....

Browning Slayer

Best O-Line.... pfffttttttt.......

-1 yards.... rushing...

westcobbdog

Must be very disheartening to bucky when we play like we stayed out all night drinking and still end up kicking the snot outta the vols.