The Granddaddy of all Go Dawgs Thread #72 Dawg Faithful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
They won, we lost. So what? We're Dawgs. They're still from Alabama. There's no overcoming that.

Go Dawgs!

To paraphrase Walter Sobchak's famous words - "Screw it dude. Let's go bowlin'" :bounce: :rockon:

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Go Dawgs, the sun is still coming up in the morning, the birds still sing, I still have a great life, a great wife and my Jeep!!!!!

Life is great and there's nothing better than being a University of Georgia Bulldog Fan!!!!!!!

Go Dawgs!!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Go Dawgs!

brownceluse

Go Dawgs! Like to give a big shout out to Brock Bowers and Ladd. Both hurt but left it all on the field for their team. Bama got us last night and the goat is still the goat. But the Athens goat ain’t too shabby neither! Dawgs ain’t going nowhere!!

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Brock Bowers quote:
"You want tears? It won’t happen at the University of Georgia. You want injury excuses? You won’t find that in Athens - we’re better than that. Somedays you just get out played. But in a sport like this, and from a culture like Georgia’s you realize that failure is just an opportunity to better yourself - it is not what defines you. Perfection is a myth, and the hard road to improvement is the truth. And that is not something we shy away from in the Bulldog Nation. So today was not a loss, you just angered a sleeping Dawg.
Romans 5:3-4 says: "Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame."
If you still support these Dawgs, grab a 'Better Never Rests' hoodie, because it cold outside & this ain't over by a long shot"
1701614146988.png

Status
Not open for further replies.