Dawgs = to Tech

centerc

All of the talk of Tech being so much better than the Dawgs is just talk.Tech has only one quality win VT and they are not that good this year. Georgia Has one quality Win South Carolina and they arent that good. I think we are pretty much equal.

Buford_Dawg

Tough call

I think right at this moment Tech is a touchdown better than us. Earlier in year, I thought our defense was playing great ball. Unfortunately, there appear to be holes in our defense and our offense is simply inconsistent. Way to many penalties as well. We are simply a average ball team at best right now. I do believe we have the talent, but the chemistry is not there for some reason.

greene_dawg

I think that we are a lot closer to being equal in most minds than we were this time last week but after the way we've been going about things this season, I'm not willing to say that we are as good or better than anyone left on our schedule until we prove it on the field.

sweatequity

I think that we are a lot closer to being equal in most minds than we were this time last week but after the way we've been going about things this season, I'm not willing to say that we are as good or better than anyone left on our schedule until we prove it on the field.

my thoughts exactly!

dutchman

At this point, I think it'd be too close to call. We are both that average, IMO.

Tim L

Yea but yall should go ahead and let Reggie dress in black and red and play on YOUR side of the line of scrimage...Tech won't even use a quarterback, just run a single wing....But in the rematch Reggie takes the snaps for you....

Double D

Auburn - YES

I would say Auburn is definitely a quality win - seeing how as they have wins over LSU and Florida both who are pretty highly ranked. Just my .02 worth!!

dutchman

Is Auburn not a quality win?

Check the date on the initial post in the thread, old man. Y'all hand't played Auburn then...

I don't think my heart or stomach could take a rematch, but it might be nice to see them both in the Peach Bowl. Or chicken sammich bowl or whatever it's called...

Muddyfoots

Retired Administrator
Check the date on the initial post in the thread, old man. Y'all hand't played Auburn then...

I don't think my heart or stomach could take a rematch, but it might be nice to see them both in the Peach Bowl. Or chicken sammich bowl or whatever it's called...

OOOOOPS :banginghe :banginghe

I hate it when you point things out like that :bounce: