Deer Camp Cook + Bonus

Tight Lines

The kids are at the beach with friends, and I needed to do some stuff at the lease...so me and the wife took the dogs and spent the night...she isn't much into deer camp, but she'll go once in a while...especially if I feed her well...

Whipped up a nice ribeye, loaded baked potato and some Ranch Style beans...didn't suck sitting outside by the fire...

On the way home she wanted some BBQ so we hit Heavy's which isn't my favorite BBQ but hit the spot after some hard work...

The beagle could see us while we were sitting outside eating...he was not happy...

Bonus: just before Heavy's a GSP let me off with a warning for 71 in a 55...that more than paid for the BBQ...

IMG_9288.JPGIMG_9289.JPGIMG_9290.JPG

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Looks great...dogs poop in the floor and chew up shoes

WOODIE13

WOODIE13

I understand. When Weims are young they will destroy anything. This one used to like to chew on sheet rock of all things. The beagle could find a crumb at the bottom of a creek. He is only motivated by two things: food and running critters...
Sounds like my buddies chocolate lab, she at the bottom out of her cage, humped her back, ate dry wall and couch