Do you have a bucket list gun?

furtaker

I want to build one. A 220 swift built on a 700 action with a medium weight barrel and nightforce scope. I had one years ago and sold it like an idiot because I wanted something else. If I ever get around to putting another one together I won't get rid of it. I've even thought about going with a 22-250 because brass and ammo are a little easier to find.

I'd like a real expensive over under 20 gauge so I can look fancy while I miss birds and skeet. Haha
I know the feeling of selling a rifle that you wish you had back. :crazy:

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
1: Savage 99 with the rotary mag and clicker on the side in .308 & 250-3000
2: Colt M1911 .45
And of course...
3): A fully functional Ma Deuce

Reactions: Dub

sprewett

I know this is simple and there are a ton of them but a Marlin 30-30. That was my first gun, first deer, and tons of memories toting it through the woods. Unfortunately, when my step dad left and got hooked on drugs he sold all 40 long guns and a dozen or so pistols to fuel the habit. Two of those long guns were mine. One day I will get me another one, but the better side of the story he has been sober for 16 years now got his gun rights back and we get to spend time together. That definitely takes the place of the gun but one day I'm still gonna get me another.