Do You Wash Bath And Dish Towels Together?

Do You Wash All Your Cotton And Teri Towels, Dishrags, Bath Cloths, Etc.. TOGETHER

• Total voters

Big7

The Oracle
This has been a problem for me in several relationships.

When that drum fills with hot water and bleach, it kills EVERYTHING.

It all comes out clean. I put bath cloths, towels, dish rags and all cotton and teri cloth items TOGETHER- wash and dry them together..

Except for shop rags because they might have a blob of grease on them that I missed. THAT makes sense to was them separate. It does not make sense to wash the rest separate.

Please vote and comment. I either need to be proven wrong or prove some other folks wrong, once and for all.

Big7

The Oracle
I'm sorry but I can't participate. You don't have a "my wife won't let me touch her washing machine" option.
Ask her if she washes her's all together or separate.

Toliver

Thanks buddy. I asked. She may now be the next X.

I'm just kidding. Actually this has solidified that I will never do laundry in this house as long as she lives in it. She did not like my answer.

She separates them. According to her, they "wash differently".

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Whether you like him or not, Bill Cosby had the perfect answer on dealing with ANY household chores your wife "ask" you to do : "Screw it up bad enough the first time and she'll never "ask" you to do it again."

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Mrs Ruger has intervened a few times I tried to “help.” I’m obviously ignorant in the ways of laundry. She sorts them extensively.

Toliver

When I try to help I fold things wrong. Oh well. I tried. :bounce:
You, too? I guess I was never issued the proper way to fold towels manual because I sure didn't know there was a right and wrong way to fold a towel.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Whether you like him or not, Bill Cosby had the perfect answer on dealing with ANY household chores your wife "ask" you to do : "Screw it up bad enough the first time and she'll never "ask" you to do it again."
Same with wife's helping with yard work. Don't ask me how I know. ;)
I wash all towels together in HOT water. Never even thought of washing them separate. Why would you:huh:

earlthegoat2

Years ago my wife was too sick to leave the couch for a couple of days.

Well, I was out of underwear so I started up laundry for the week. I’m not too much of an imbecile to at least make dirty laundry clean without colors bleeding or bleaching everything white so phase one was a total success.

I fold laundry on the ironing board in front of the TV as she was lying there also watching.

She was glancing my way but was probably too sick to care about what was going on.

I folded it all and did pretty good as far as folding goes. Minimized wrinkles and made it so it would store nice in dresser drawers but it was definitely different from here style.

I got everything cleaned up and put away and she said, “Thank you for doing the wash.”

:)

Now I do it about as often as she does.

:oops:

Toliver

Years ago my wife was too sick to leave the couch for a couple of days.

Well, I was out of underwear so I started up laundry for the week. I’m not too much of an imbecile to at least make dirty laundry clean without colors bleeding or bleaching everything white so phase one was a total success.

I fold laundry on the ironing board in front of the TV as she was lying there also watching.

She was glancing my way but was probably too sick to care about what was going on.

I folded it all and did pretty good as far as folding goes. Minimized wrinkles and made it so it would store nice in dresser drawers but it was definitely different from here style.

I got everything cleaned up and put away and she said, “Thank you for doing the wash.”

:)

Now I do it about as often as she does.

:oops:
That'll learn ya!

Dub

Mower = man machine she don’t touch ME
Washer= women machine I don’t touch ME
Dish washer= shared machine ME
FIFY.....plus:

Vacuum = ME
Dog clean ups = ME
cooking = ME
folding laundry = never
Postponing any and all of the above = ME

I put about a cup of Dawn dish liquid in the clothes washer one time.

Never had to concern myself with the laundry again.
Laundry room filled with suds :rofl:

animation-bubbles.gif