Do You Wash Bath And Dish Towels Together?

Do You Wash All Your Cotton And Teri Towels, Dishrags, Bath Cloths, Etc.. TOGETHER

• Total voters

Toliver

I did not know there was a specific way to fold a bath towel !

11:49
Oh there is. Mine even scolded me for folding the towels we use on the dogs wrong. Except they fit better where we keep them the way I fold them so she relented on those. Sort of. She still doesn't like doing it that way so she started throwing them on me to fold after she washes them.

SarahFair

I use gray towels and wash cloths, and dish towels in all colors, they are allowed to all go in together, no bleach.

My cleaning rags (white wash cloths) and (old ragged) cleaning towels are absolutely not allowed to go in the regular towels due to the possibility of bleach or other harsh chemicals on them. They all go through the wash with bleach.

I wash and dry all the towels and cleaning cloths, plus my own clothes.
Everyone else is responsible for washing and drying their clothes and bedding. I told them if they'll do that, I'll fold it for them.
I don't mind the folding so much, but the thought of hauling laundry to the machine, starting it, swapping it, taking it out, then repeat for the rest of your life...
It's a lot and I hate it.

Core Lokt

I use gray towels and wash cloths, and dish towels in all colors, they are allowed to all go in together, no bleach.

My cleaning rags (white wash cloths) and (old ragged) cleaning towels are absolutely not allowed to go in the regular towels due to the possibility of bleach or other harsh chemicals on them. They all go through the wash with bleach.

I wash and dry all the towels and cleaning cloths, plus my own clothes.
Everyone else is responsible for washing and drying their clothes and bedding. I told them if they'll do that, I'll fold it for them.
I don't mind the folding so much, but the thought of hauling laundry to the machine, starting it, swapping it, taking it out, then repeat for the rest of your life...
It's a lot and I hate it.
Who is "everyone else"?

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I washed clothes once while she recovered from childbirth. She asked did I separate everything. I told her I washed hers separately from mine. She told me take care of outside the house and buy her some new panties.

Lukikus2

Easy on the Dawn but it works! It’s good for oily work clothes. Bedding is the worst. The outside ball is dry but the inner contents are still damp.

oldfella1962

Same, my adult children as well as my late father would use a bath towel to dry off for several days, just hang it up after each use. Not me Im a one and done man
My late mom started using a bath towel for a few days before she washed them when she was about 45 or so years old. Nothing wrong with that I imagine, but my immediate family only use them once.

Stroker

Wife washes 90% of our clothes. We use bath towels for a week. I'll wash my nasty yard/shop work clothes or and throw in the dog towels for some extra scrubbing action. Shop rags get washed separately on hot with plenty of soap and bleach. She won't touch any camo/hunting clothes during deer season.

kingfish

Everyone in the pool at once, cold water and Downey. It's amazing how clean and fresh they are when they come out of the dryer. Actually tried to do a video on how to fold fitted sheets, but Youtube won't let you upload a 1 second video !!! :ROFLMAO:

krizia829

I lol'd so hard when I was Vote#2 on NO :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
My wife washes my hunting clothes in borax, scent free and come clean..
And none of the U.V. brightners that regular soaps have. Been using it for years.

LTZ25

I don't know who would be nail enough to separate dish and wash towels and still drink the water that fills the toilets .

Havana Dude

I do mine, she does hers. I have about a load a week. I don’t separate, my clothes are so old, it don’t matter any more. I mow, weed eat, blow, etc, she vacuums, and takes care of the animals, cause I could not care less if we had animals or not.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I'm never get'n married again... I can do what I want.. when I want. I don't own any white clothes, I wash everything once a month whether it needs it or not. And for those of you on septic tanks the very worst thing you can do is let bleach go into it.

oldfella1962

I just thought about this - my laundering procedures are practicing inclusion, equality and diversity: whites and colored in the same washers & dryers! :)

Toliver

I can't believe a laundry thread is still going. Gun season needs to hurry up and get here! :rofl:

Latest posts