Done Deal

dbodkin

Well it's a done deal. I submitted my retirement papers... My last day at HP will be October 14. I cant imagine what my attitude will go through the next 8 weeks... :hair: :cool:
I have decieded to take a leap of faith and hope to find a second career within the next 6 months...I am taking ALL I can of deer season off for the first time ever :cool: Now if I only had a lease to hunt on :banginghe

Limbshaker

GONetwork Member
Good Luck d..............congratulations.........and I'm happy for you on all of the season to hunt....... :D .

git'r

sweatequity

short timers..

As we would say in the Navy you are about to develop short timers disease.

Jim Ammons

You most definitely will enjoy it. I have been retired now for 5 years and can never find the time to catch up, seems I have more to do now than when I worked. I have throughly enjoyed mine.

Coastie

Now you went and done it, no more vacations, no more pay checks, no more weekends off, no more time to do the things you really want to do. I have retired twice and every time I retire I end up working harder. I'm not going to do it anymore.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Congrats on retirement. You can always hunt WMA's.

Handgunner

Congrats, hope the transistion is a smooth one!

Lease for Paymaster

I don't know where you are, but if you are interested in a north Georgia lease, check out my post "Gilmer County Lease" and then P.M. me if interested.

In my day, late '60s very early '70s, being a short timer had a whole "nuther" meaning.

Good luck, enjoy life.