Done with the Dawgs.

Except for whiners...

Doghunter11

I got lots of problems....

I got problems with folks wearing a mask.

You wear one??? Ever wore one?

I haven’t.....

I’ll watch the Dawgs.

And I’ll listen to Scott Howard call a game.

When you want to be 100% against the Dawgs. Don’t let me put you in your place with facts. Cause you make an uproar about “garbage” while you text...

if you are making a stand, make it!!!!! Don’t let me put you in your place with Hypocrisy.
So you call anyone who wears a mask a sheep and say they are just being obedient and following orders yet when blm protest hit the college football teams and people refuse to watch and support them you call them out for being a fake fan? Now That’s a True hypocrite Right there.

You’ve got the common sense of a sweet potato.
More then most do so, that doesn’t say much...

Poor whittle babies...

Our thugs can do whatever they want, break whatever law and we scream Go Dawgs... They don’t define the “G”..

My 12 year old doesn’t know much about politics. I’m not taking deer camp and the Dawgs on the radio from him no more then I’ll take Trick or Treating away from him cause it’s “the devil’s day”...

Think that will be soon?::ke:
yankees are known to be quitters. Just look at your football team. The only thing they protect are Pedophiles.

So you still support Penn State and after decades of covering up “child rapists”..

Last edited:
Why are most of you folks in the Sports Forum then?

My guess is most of you are in “the closet”....

So you call anyone who wears a mask a sheep and say they are just being obedient and following orders yet when blm protest hit the college football teams and people refuse to watch and support them you call them out for being a fake fan? Now That’s a True hypocrite Right there.
So......

How many masks do you own?