Don't like rap music??........

coon dawg

GONetwork Member
here's a country one..........the "SCAT RAP"..........Starts with an S, ends with a T............it comes out of you, and it comes out of me...........I know what you're thinkin', it could be called that....................but let's be scientific, and call it SCAT..........................................................................If you wanna find out what animals eat...........take a good look at what they excrete.................Stuck in scat are all kinds of clues...............Parts of the food that their bodies can't use.................................................................................Down by the creek on a hollow log...........scat full of berries, and bones of a frog................fresh last night, he was out with the moon..............Huntin' crawdads......it was a COON................................if you wanna know what's in the woods or around..................take a good look at the scat on the ground..................'tells us what they eat, and what they are................and that's what we know 'bout scat..........so far........... :cheers:

QuakerBoy

what do ya expect from a biologist :crazy:

H

HT2

Coon.........

PLEASE DON'T DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's very, very scary!!!!!!!!! :hair: :hair: :hair: :hair: :hair:

mikel

move over snoop dog

Handgunner

Yep, I'm sure of it, John ain't right... *LOL*

beginnersluck

are you under contract with a recording label?

NO?

I could see why! :cry: Entertaining, though, Coon! :rofl:

coon dawg

GONetwork Member
don't know if I'm the King of it..........

but I have been told I'm definitely full of it. :banana: :banana:

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
Dern!

I thought this thread was going to be about that great new video Tim McGraw put out with Nelly?!?!? :rolleyes:

:whip: :whip: :crazy:

coon dawg

GONetwork Member

goin through da woods,what do I see...............a big ole scrape, and a horned up tree...............den I looked on da ground, deer pellets is what I founnnnnd................ :rolleyes: :banana:

E

Etter1

To be honest, even with John "singing" it.......I bet it would sound better than anything that comes out of the mouth of M&M, or little jon or any of those other criminals.