Dre Kirkpatrick = Pot Smoking Thug?

Dudley Do-Wrong

What's the other news? :huh:

It wasn't his, he was with someone else who purchased the weed.

But, the cop says he was under the influence and I have ZERO tolerance for that. If he had not declared for the NFL I would have no problem if he were kicked off the team.

Les Miles

Banned
It wasn't his, he was with someone else who purchased the weed.

But, the cop says he was under the influence and I have ZERO tolerance for that. If he had not declared for the NFL I would have no problem if he were kicked off the team.

I would think that being arrested for this kind of thing would hurt his draft position based on character issues.

Dudley Do-Wrong

I would think that being arrested for this kind of thing would hurt his draft position based on character issues.

It could I suppose, but that's his problem.

Michael Vick had some extremely serious character issues but that didn't seem to matter to the eagles.

Dudley Do-Wrong

BTW, I cannot make any judgement about whether he has character issues or not. I have never met the young man and even if I had, I couldn't say that I know him.

For all I know he has been smoking dope since he was a baby in the cradle; and for all I know this may have been his first time. Smoking dope does not necessarily mean someone is a bad person, but it does say something about their ability to make good decisions. Either way, Dre made a bad decision, no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

riprap

And Tebow gets made fun of for praying. There needs to be a special on ESPN about drugs and discipline problems in sports, at all levels. No wonder Ron Paul is a hit with the college kids.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
And Tebow gets made fun of for praying. There needs to be a special on ESPN about drugs and discipline problems in sports, at all levels. No wonder Ron Paul is a hit with the college kids.

Nah that's racist. You can't do that.

Dudley Do-Wrong

That approach has always been good enough for you.

Read everything I have said, not just in this thread but in others with the same subject matter. To refresh your memmory, I have consistently stated that I have zero tolerance. When Brent Calloway got caught, my reaction was that if guilty, he should be dismissed from the team.

You are being extremely selective in your shots.:whip:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Read everything I have said, not just in this thread but in others with the same subject matter. To refresh your memmory, I have consistently stated that I have zero tolerance. When Brent Calloway got caught, my reaction was that if guilty, he should be dismissed from the team.

You are being extremely selective in your shots.:whip:

Wow, I could repost post #29 in response to that last sentence and it would work here too.

Marlin_444

Slow news week, Les Miles eats grass; so...

Hut2

He heard about Auburn having a tree & he thought he'd get some for bama!
"Helloooo, wrong tree Dre" ;)