Driveler #426 I Don't Know How To Do It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
My boss is 34 yrs old and makes over 90K a year and doesn't know squat. I have to watch my temper 'cause I've been know to say how I fell when I shouldn't. Almost happened today..
Please remember you only have a few years left and she has 40+ years to Buffalo people to keep her job.
Someone in authority higher up will see it,if now best time to look for a job is when you have one.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
I know your pain.

The last year or so I was with the employer I retired from they hired a kid who had a master's degree in governmental management. He was working on his doctorate degree in the same field. He was 27 years old.

They did a reorganization of sorts and put him over 3 department heads each with a lifetime of experience in their respective fields. I was one of those. I had over 45 years of experience in my field at the time of the reorganization. Heck I was older than my bosses Father was. ;)

It was very interesting and made for many a good laugh some days. The top managers basically just threw that poor kid to the wolves. :rofl:
They can only hide so long before the big brass will kick them out of the fold.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
I have never had a decent store bought mater.
When mine come in I'll share. I don't know how you survive on those.

Dang biting insects are active tonight!
I had to go put some clothes on. They eating me up. A man can't even enjoy a little fire
A tablespoon of vinegar and a daily dip in the hot sauce will keep them from biting :banana:on your sensitive skin :ROFLMAO:

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
They can only hide so long before the big brass will kick them out of the fold.
The thing is this kid didn’t profess to know anything. He had only been a student his entire life. It was ignorance on the part of the big brass that thrust him into that position. Like I said, they threw him to the wolves.

Core Lokt

Please remember you only have a few years left and she has 40+ years to Buffalo people to keep her job.
Someone in authority higher up will see it,if now best time to look for a job is when you have one.
No I have at least 15 yrs left and she is not my boss She is 2 levels above him. He asked to step down I hears a few weeks ago into a network position but wanted to keep his pay. NO was the answer.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Do a floating garden in the cement pond.....never seen a deer swim for a tomato. ::ke: :ROFLMAO:

My son and my brother in law raise plenty of tomatoes and share with us.
Funny thing is their gardens are in the country near the woods with major deer population.
These subdivision deer are sneaky and jump the pool fence to eat shrubs, flowers, and anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.