Driveler #426 I Don't Know How To Do It

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Wasn’t planning on doing anything today but the grass needs mowing, the second corn patch needs tilling and then planted and I don’t feel like doing anything but taking a nap.
Well take a nap. All the other will still be there.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I would have introduced that one to the other side of Mansfield. Don’t know if it’s correct or not but I’ve read that moving a snake out of it’s home range will cause it to die.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I would have introduced that one to the other side of Mansfield. Don’t know if it’s correct or not but I’ve read that moving a snake out of it’s home range will cause it to die.
Oh it got removed to another side of the county. I don't believe moving a snake from one farm to another location where it can find mice and other critters in the fields and woods will cause it to die.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Oh it got removed to another side of the county. I don't believe moving a snake from one farm to another location where it can find mice and other critters in the fields and woods will cause it to die.
I don’t either. Growing up,we caught black snakes and brought them home and put them around the barn. Worked better for the rats than cats.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts