Driveler #426 I Don't Know How To Do It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
The time lapse projection has the southern tail of the squall line extending as it tracks east. Time will tell if the forecasters get it right.

Core Lokt

Mornin everyone!

Teef brushed, dog washed/dried, windex my truck winders inside and out. I haven't done that in over a year... Clean winders that is.

Cloudy but not much of a chance of rain. It's already hot outside. We don't really have any plans for this 3 day weekend, just take it as it comes I guess.

Hope everyone has a great day! :cheers:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Mornin everyone!

Teef brushed, dog washed/dried, windex my truck winders inside and out. I haven't done that in over a year... Clean winders that is.

Cloudy but not much of a chance of rain. It's already hot outside. We don't really have any plans for this 3 day weekend, just take it as it comes I guess.

Hope everyone has a great day! :cheers:
morning core

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
My wife roped me into going furniture shopping with her today….. this is not going to be a fun adventure! That woman could walk in a store full all the exact same furniture and she would still have to look at it all plus sit in every chair before she could decide.
Remember the old wood frame couch and chair furniture that just had the cushions… they weighed like 9,000lbs. I want a set like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts