Drivelers #420 Azeleas, Pollen, and Wet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Sweetgums are fun. Roots shouldn't be any more than 30" deep. Then they come back.
Can you smear some roundup on them?
Well next time anyway.
I got one growing up in a bush. Probably kill the bush getting it out.
I cut the sweet gum off about 12" from the ground.Take a paper towel and dip in straight roundup.Put paper towel over top of stem and secure with twine or a rubber band.Kills the tree and not the schrubbery.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Have you ever heard to drop the seed from the height you want the stalk to be ? ;)
No haven’t heard that one. I’ve had them tall enough that I had to carry a long stick to pull them over to reach the top pods. Seems like@cracker Dave suggested cutting the top off about two feet high to get them to bush out.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
No haven’t heard that one. I’ve had them tall enough that I had to carry a long stick to pull them over to reach the top pods. Seems like@cracker Dave suggested cutting the top off about two feet high to get them to bush out.
Once mine get 6 ft I top them and make them bush out 3 times the pods and don,t have to reach for them.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Another hot and tiring day today.
3 pallets of block loaded,along without some other items ...headed to Putnam County.
Weedeatted the underbrush area and sprayed with TSC glysophate.
Should be dead within a week.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
We use surfactants a lot in aviation. A lot of water settles in fuel run through the wings. Without surfactants the water will be in huge blobs in the bottom of the tank. These can cause engine issues of course. Adding surfactants makes the water mix with the fuel and burn normally.

Status
Not open for further replies.