Drivelers #420 Azeleas, Pollen, and Wet

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Thank you sir, yessir just too much bending yesterday getting all of the debris picked up and piled on burn pile. Got more today down at the bottom of hill, not as much as yesterday thankfully. Also got what I consider my main lawn, not pasture area mowed too. Had to turn my headlight on for the last 30 mins, that’s what it for.
Never heard of anyone who took better care of his place .

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Welcome home stranger. How are the folks?
Thanks. Everyone between here and L.A. are do'n O.K. ... for now. Got home about 0400 to find that little brother hadn't done anything around here while I was GON.. except drink and eat everything in the house. Hence he may not be so "well" when I see him. :bounce:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Sun has finally started peaking through the overcast. I reckon I better go get loosened up some before I turn up the throttle.

Hope everyone has a good day.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Thanks. Everyone between here and L.A. are do'n O.K. ... for now. Got home about 0400 to find that little brother hadn't done anything around here while I was GON.. except drink and eat everything in the house. Hence he may not be so "well" when I see him. :bounce:
He had planned on doing it all today expecting you home tomorrow. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Status
Not open for further replies.