Drivelers #420 Azeleas, Pollen, and Wet

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
I left the flyrod at home and just took my 7' ultra light rod and reel, it's loaded with 4 lb line. I usually bring that flyrod along, I do love throwing some streamers.
When I said flea rod I meant ultra light spinning rod. I love my fly rod too. Rolling crickets is a passion of mine. Popping bugs are great fun, I’ve never done streamers to any amount.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Lake in Villa Rica off of Paradise rd. We always called it Paradise lake, it's owned by the city of Villa Rica.
Forgot about that one, hadn't been there in years.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Thanks. Everyone between here and L.A. are do'n O.K. ... for now. Got home about 0400 to find that little brother hadn't done anything around here while I was GON.. except drink and eat everything in the house. Hence he may not be so "well" when I see him. :bounce:
Just turn Miss Daisy out on him.he will straighten up quickly.Welcome home.

Core Lokt

Good afternoon everyone.

We will join the travelers Thursday around noon. Heading to Gulf Breeze for the weekend to see the grandboys. Been too long since last seeing them in person.

Summertime temps are starting to show... It's 88 outside at the moment.

Hope it's been a great day for everyone

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Good afternoon everyone.

We will join the travelers Thursday around noon. Heading to Gulf Breeze for the weekend to see the grandboys. Been too long since last seeing them in person.

Summertime temps are starting to show... It's 88 outside at the moment.

Hope it's been a great day for everyone
Afternoon Core, enjoy your trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.